As a leading innovator in compressed air and filter technology, we’ve been shaping the industry for almost 50 years now. KNOCKS Fluid-Technik GmbH is a one-stop source for our customers: for everything from the development and design of customised pneumatic systems for specialized applications to the production and sale of pressure regulators, filters and lubricators. Our main area of expertise lies in the development of tailored solutions for medicine and food technology. KNOCKS Fluid-Technik GmbH has DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, and will be DIN EN ISO 14001 certified later this year. Modern production facilities and quality management systems, combined with expert employees, ensure this principle of quality is maintained.
We supply sophisticated solutions for the pressure regulation and filtration...
… of water
- Especially for water applications in the medicine and food areas
- For use in dialysis machines, dental equipment and osmosis water plants, for example.
- With all applied materials physiologically safe and biocompatible
… of medical gases
- High performance and reliability
- For use in central supply systems of hospitals and therapy centres, for example, as well as mobile and stationary oxygen compressors, medical gas supply and ventilation systems, and in anaesthesia
… with stainless steel devices
- Stainless steel products for use in aggressive ambient air conditions
- Improved resistance over conventional equipment enables aggressive media to be pressure regulated
… with filters/filter combinations
- For special requirements stipulated by purity classes in medicine
- Use of cutting-edge materials
Compact membrane pressure regulator with secondary venting and control cartridge for flange mounting. This precision pressure regulator is suited for all applications that demand high control precision, such as in ventilators and anaesthesia devices.
We use special materials allowing it to be used in the most sensitive equipment. Depending on the requirement, this enables the achievement of results such as oil, lubricant, silicon or phthalate-free (biocompatible) for example.
Compact membrane pressure regulator with control cartridge without secondary venting, designed for direct installation into manifolds. This cartridge regulator is largely found in ventilators.
We offer high-flow and low-flow versions of this regulator as a flexible solution to meet customer requirements. We use special materials to ensure it can be used in the most sensitive equipment. This regulator is FDA compliant, and is oil, lubricant, silicon and phthalate-free.
Compact 6 mm diameter membrane pressure regulator without secondary venting. This regulator is especially designed for water applications, such as dialysis machines, dental equipment and water treatment plants. The PPSU plastic casing means it can be used in special applications in temperatures of up to 95°C. It complies with FDA and German Federal Environment Office standards, and is oil, lubricant, silicon and phthalate-free.
Phone: +49 172 2376733
E-mail: Send message